Streamline your mobility and telecom expense management through a single cloud-based platform to manage workflow and information across internal departments and service providers. The Bluewater managed platform streamlines lifecycle activity across five modules.
BENEFIT FROM MANAGING ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR MOBILITY LIFECYCLE
AND TELECOM EXPENSES WITHIN ONE PLATFORM. VIEW MOBILE FLEET DOMESTIC DATA IN NEAR REAL TIME.
- An Executive Dashboard provides administrators a holistic view of the mobility management and telecom expenses. Dashboard are user configurable and can be set-up to display a set of pre-defined widgets showing cost centre data. Each widget is designed to show data and trends related to a governance aspect of mobility management and TEM.
- An Asset Management Register, integrated with the Procure and Assist modules, captures all asset moves and changes as they occur. Data is exportable for use in external asset registers or accounting systems.
- Using Mobile Fleet Console (a feature within Govern & also available on iOS & Android apps), administrators can view mobile fleet shared and non-shared domestic data in near real-time. A notification feature will warn the administrators of data usage above configurable thresholds. Where usage looks like it may exceed allowance, administrators can receive alerts upon which they can action changes.
INTEGRATE YOUR TELECOM CATALOGUE INTO AN ORGANISATION-DEFINED PROCUREMENT WORKFLOW;
SAVING YOU TIME AND ELIMINATING ERRORS BETWEEN ORDERING AND BILLING.
- One place for administration staff to procure approved hardware, accessories and plans.
- Pre-set approved profiles can be established based on roles and departments.
- Services are allocated to individuals and cost centres at the time of procurement, assigning ownership of the asset and related expenses.
- Procurement requests are managed within approval workflows, before being sent to nominated vendors in a generic format.
- A comprehensive search and reporting functionality to track and manage orders.
- Open API for 3rd party system integrations such as Service Now.
COMPLETE TELECOM EXPENSE MANAGEMENT TO CONTROL COST AND ELIMINATE WASTE THROUGH IMPROVED VISIBILITY OF USAGE, ASSETS AND EXPENSES. QUICKLY BE ACROSS REDUNDANT SERVICES< POOR USER BEHAVIOUR AND INCORRECT BILLING.
- Control is the heart of the Telecom Expense Management and gives you control over cost allocation, cost transparency and user behaviour through reports, dashboards and searchable billing data.
- Using dashboards, pre-configured reports and customisable searches, Control provides visibility of mobile expenses, data usage, call types, behaviour exceptions and general trends.
- Administrators can manage individual user details and cost centres and allocate services as required.
- Monthly usage and cost centre reports can be emailed out directly to individuals and managers to empower them with the information required to manage their costs.
- Control offers a General Ledger output file based on cost centres (one format only) to streamline cost allocation within accounting systems. Reports can be output in multiple formats: PDF, Excel, CSV, Word & XML
PRODUCE CLEAN TICKETS OF WORK STREAMLINING HELPDESK REQUESTS WITH YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER AND MAINTAINING ONE SOURCE OF RECORD FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF ASSETS.
- Simple icon driven workflow for requests and tracking of day-to-day support functions such as:
- Service cancellation
- PIN/PUK change requests
- International roaming
- Transfer of ownership
- Integrate workflow with any service provider and keep track of requests and completion.
INTEGRATES MDM PROFILES AND MANAGEMENT OF COMMON FUNCTIONS INTO YOUR END-TO-END MOBILITY MANAGEMENT PLATFORM, LINKING MDM PROFILES WITH SERVICE INFORMATION AND BILLING.
- Secure provides your mobility administrators with a simple interface to manage the most common MDM functions.
- As well as facilitating common MDM functions, Bluewater provides oversight on profiles, devices, compliance and general MDM reporting.
- Profile integration within the MDM environment is captured at time of procurement through Procure, ensuring that every new device is loaded with the correct corporate data, applications and user profile settings by utilising Apple DEP, Apple VPP and Samsung KNOX.
- API integrations with Airwatch & XenMobile.